It's been about 8 years since I've left the country, and I'm long overdue for immersion into a foreign culture. This fall I heard story after story of wild tales from India, with a general consensus that "Anything is unbelievably possible in India!" My curiosity is peaked... so I'm on my way to see what, exactly, is unbelievably possible in India. The calling is coming from some unmapable place in my heart... a persistent beckoning from deep within. One piece of advice I've chosen to follow was to go to Thailand first... to get my feet wet. I have friends living there with generous invitations to stay with them, so I'm already grateful for the path being carved for me.
I will continually update this blog as my adventures unravel.
I depart from SFO on January 15th... in 10 days!!! Stay tuned.
xo,
Alegria~Sita
India
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment